Comedy Any Collaborations?

EscapedGoat

Hi, fellow You tubers!
My name is Escaped Goat, and I am here today to ask about any possible collaborations, that I can be part of. I am willing to Collaborate through gaming videos, funny skits, vlogs... Anything as a matter of fact! So if you would like to give me this opportunity of collaborating, contact me through any form of Social Media, or even through Comments on my You tube Channel!

Search me up on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter!
Search for ''EscapedGoat" in one word on all of these sites, and you will find me! Youtube Cover 4.png Youtube Icon (Transparent).png

h
Hi, fellow You tubers!
My name is Escaped Goat, and I am here today to ask about any possible collaborations, that I can be part of. I am willing to Collaborate through gaming videos, funny skits, vlogs... Anything as a matter of fact! So if you would like to give me this opportunity of collaborating, contact me through any form of Social Media, or even through Comments on my You tube Channel!

Search me up on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter!
Search for ''EscapedGoat" in one word on all of these sites, and you will find me! View attachment 35740 View attachment 35742
ey let's do a funny skit :)

Back