ANNOTATIONS WONT WORK!

Prateek

Hola Youtubers!

So basically I've uploaded two videos already and my annotations wont appear in my video even though I have already set it up. I thought it was a glitch at first but apparently it's been like that for the next video as well.
I don't know what to do, apparently I can't see them // no one can?

Can anyone help me please?

Assuming you mean latest videos, I just watched "A snowy day" and the end card is where I assume I would see an annotation. nothing there. Go back in and ensure it was applied, saved, etc.

I think Google is probably going to phase the annotations out. Remember, they do not work on mobile devices. I think they also get blocked by ad blocking software, but I'm not sure. There is something called "cards". They are similar to annotations, but they are only fixed in the top right corner of the video (the little i with the circle)

Assuming you mean latest videos, I just watched "A snowy day" and the end card is where I assume I would see an annotation. nothing there. Go back in and ensure it was applied, saved, etc.

I have it saved, applied etc. Yeah the outro should have the annotations but it won't appear! I've gone to the annotation set up and the annotations are still saved like in this screenshot

postimg(dot)org/image/6xe7xnxv1/[DOUBLEPOST=1453411082,1453411014][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Google is probably going to phase the annotations out. Remember, they do not work on mobile devices. I think they also get blocked by ad blocking software, but I'm not sure. There is something called "cards". They are similar to annotations, but they are only fixed in the top right corner of the video (the little i with the circle)
Yeah I'm checking on my laptop, and if I check other videos the annotations appears so I guess it's not the ad block? It has been happening with my previous two videos recently..[DOUBLEPOST=1453412629][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay guys!

So apparently I had to spam click the applied changes and it worked!!

Sorry guys for the trouble and thank you so much!!

Thread closed

Back