Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you guys know any Anime apps? I’m not good at drawing and I really want to remake my channel banner and I want an anime version of me. Do you guys know any websites or any apps that are free to use to customize an anime character and is copyrighted free? I found a couple apps, but they only have very few options on there.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Sadly I don't know of any, but there are plenty of places to search for people that will do commission work. Some may be free because people want to build their portfolio but others may charge money. I know Deviant Art is a great place to look for some of these people. You can find quite a lot of talented individuals on that platform.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sadly I don't know of any, but there are plenty of places to search for people that will do commission work. Some may be free because people want to build their portfolio but others may charge money. I know Deviant Art is a great place to look for some of these people. You can find quite a lot of talented individuals on that platform.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I don’t have money right now, I need to save everything I got for my education:)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
It will be a bit hard to find someone who would do it for free :/ and apps are a bit wonky and don't have a lot of choices lol

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It will be a bit hard to find someone who would do it for free :/ and apps are a bit wonky and don't have a lot of choices lol
Yeah I know, that’s why I was hoping to find an app or website or something to create something like a custom avatar. I found a few but they suck:/

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is always a chance to you do free advertizing for them, depending how many views/subs you bring in, even just mentioning them in videos sort of a sponsorship thing? If the app doesnt workout, but IF you find one please share with us! Lol I'll keep my ear open because the could be extremely helpful to a lot of ppl ^^

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is always a chance to you do free advertizing for them, depending how many views/subs you bring in, even just mentioning them in videos sort of a sponsorship thing? If the app doesnt workout, but IF you find one please share with us! Lol I'll keep my ear open because the could be extremely helpful to a lot of ppl ^^
Yeah it could really help a lot of YouTubers!