Analytics on YT

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
I may not have this in the right thread, which in that case my apologies. My analytics seem to be at least two days behind at all times. In fact even the time they seem to update changes per day. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've moved your thread to the YouTube main forum. (The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk support, not YouTube. :) )

Yes your analytics will varie between one and two days behind. This gives youtube the time to calculate the watch retention, traffic sources, and other information you can view. Mine is always like this to. The only thing that is up to date is the amount of views on a video.

Yes your analytics will varie between one and two days behind. This gives youtube the time to calculate the watch retention, traffic sources, and other information you can view. Mine is always like this to. The only thing that is up to date is the amount of views on a video.

My views aren't increasing at all today. Had over 200 views on videos and they just won't show up. Might take a day or two to process them maybe...

My views aren't increasing at all today. Had over 200 views on videos and they just won't show up. Might take a day or two to process them maybe...

That will happen too if you are getting a large amount of views. The real time count is accurate, but sometimes the views wont refresh on your videos page for a few days.

That will happen too if you are getting a large amount of views. The real time count is accurate, but sometimes the views wont refresh on your videos page for a few days.

Ah that explains it, my 10 view videos are just accumulating for that 2 million :bounce:

Back