Analytics on YT

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I may not have this in the right thread, which in that case my apologies. My analytics seem to be at least two days behind at all times. In fact even the time they seem to update changes per day. Anyone else experiencing this?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the YouTube main forum. (The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk support, not YouTube. :) )

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've moved your thread to the YouTube main forum. (The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk support, not YouTube. :) )
Awesome thanks.

Reactions: Crown

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes your analytics will varie between one and two days behind. This gives youtube the time to calculate the watch retention, traffic sources, and other information you can view. Mine is always like this to. The only thing that is up to date is the amount of views on a video.

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes your analytics will varie between one and two days behind. This gives youtube the time to calculate the watch retention, traffic sources, and other information you can view. Mine is always like this to. The only thing that is up to date is the amount of views on a video.
My views aren't increasing at all today. Had over 200 views on videos and they just won't show up. Might take a day or two to process them maybe...

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My views aren't increasing at all today. Had over 200 views on videos and they just won't show up. Might take a day or two to process them maybe...

That will happen too if you are getting a large amount of views. The real time count is accurate, but sometimes the views wont refresh on your videos page for a few days.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That will happen too if you are getting a large amount of views. The real time count is accurate, but sometimes the views wont refresh on your videos page for a few days.
Ah that explains it, my 10 view videos are just accumulating for that 2 million :bounce:

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Kinda sucks how it is delayed tho. I keep checking mine all the time.