MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, right now, I have several ideas for videos. However, I haven't worked on any of them in the past couple days. According to this week, I've actually uploaded 5 videos in a week. (Which is crazy for me considering the fact that I post weekly.) Maybe because of the 5 videos, I feel creatively drained, but idk, I could just be tired.

Anyone else struggling with feeling creatively drained? For me currently, I'm just not motivated to make any videos right now, but, again, I could just be tired.

Any way to not feel creatively drained from making videos?

I would appreciate any and all comments on the matter.

Thank you for reading my post,
-MasterEth

SinLeviathan

Reaction score
I'd say don't try to force material. I mean its great that u have consistent uploads but with comedy its always quality over quantity.

Reactions: MasterEth
Reaction score
defiantly and don't take it from someone like me who still hasn't posted his first video yet but just imagine you need to make whole new concepts for your videos so id say take a little break and you'll defiantly get back up on your horse

Reactions: MasterEth

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd say don't try to force material. I mean its great that u have consistent uploads but with comedy its always quality over quantity.
That makes sense. Thank you for your reply. I think my problem is that I currently have so many video projects in the works that I feel overwhelmed, and maybe that's why I feel like doing none of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1485924056,1485923809][/DOUBLEPOST]
defiantly and don't take it from someone like me who still hasn't posted his first video yet but just imagine you need to make whole new concepts for your videos so id say take a little break and you'll defiantly get back up on your horse
Taking a break would probably help honestly. Thank you for replying. My goal this month was to upload weekly, and I've accomplished that goal. But I think I've felt pressured by myself to still put up videos weekly, since I've trained myself to do that this month. :/

You know what, I will take a break! I'll take a week off from making videos. :D

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah you don't want to force yourself to make content. Make sure you love what you do. Then make sure you take a break. You want to make sure that you feel fresh and excited to work on video.

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
but in the case you are going for extended amounts of time without videos and just not feeling it even though you have lots of ideas for videos i suggest you do something like listen to some of your favorite music while think of ideas or watching videos or movies to draw inspiration and it should get your enthusiasm really high for making videos its a good trick i use some times to kinda force motivation and creative energy out if needed
just a tip

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think every one feels like that from time to time. Like someone here said "dont force it"

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've actually uploaded 5 videos in a week.
obv it's your channel and you can do as you want, but if you want to grow your channel, my advice would be to upload less frequently. Viewers aren't online as often as creators so you want to give people time to watch each upload. Uploading less frequently would also give you time to think up ideas and not get burned out.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah you don't want to force yourself to make content. Make sure you love what you do. Then make sure you take a break. You want to make sure that you feel fresh and excited to work on video.
Thanks for the reply! :DI always try to enjoy the content that I make! And I will take a break! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485989100,1485988981][/DOUBLEPOST]
but in the case you are going for extended amounts of time without videos and just not feeling it even though you have lots of ideas for videos i suggest you do something like listen to some of your favorite music while think of ideas or watching videos or movies to draw inspiration and it should get your enthusiasm really high for making videos its a good trick i use some times to kinda force motivation and creative energy out if needed
just a tip
Thank you for replying! :D I'll try that! Thanks! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485989171][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think every one feels like that from time to time. Like someone here said "dont force it"
Thanks for replying! :D I won't force it, I'll be sure of that. I think part of it is that I'm close to hitting a milestone on my channel as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1485989243][/DOUBLEPOST]
obv it's your channel and you can do as you want, but if you want to grow your channel, my advice would be to upload less frequently. Viewers aren't online as often as creators so you want to give people time to watch each upload. Uploading less frequently would also give you time to think up ideas and not get burned out.
Thanks for replying! :D I won't try to upload as often. Hopefully I'll think of some new ideas! :D

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldnt say creatively drained. Just more a lack of motivation. Which may be caused by things happening in day to day life. I feel the same way but it's mainly because the people I'm living with are dicks and I'm waiting to move out again. THAT and my PC continuously causes me problems which just hinders and slows me down. But come payday I should finally have a enough for a high grade machine! Can't wait.

There are days though where all I want to do is hang out with friends or just sit in my room and do nothing. You mainly need something to perk your spirits up a bit.