• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Almost to 150 subs and passed 10k views!

Irdemae_yt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I just started my small little gaming channel about a month and 1 week ago approximately... I have received so much positive feedback and I have to say... I never realized I would even make it this far. Just what I have right now is such a blessing.

I just passed 100 subscribers a week ago and right now I am sitting at 141 amazing subscribers! I also just passed 10k overall views for my channel!

Thank you to anyone who has supported me and helped me on this adventure.

Recording, editing and making videos has been the only passion I have found to make me happy and it is actually turning out good... I can not believe my Dream may come true.

(Anyone interested to look at my channel... the link is... YouTube.com/c/Irdemae)

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations! best of luck with ypur next 141 subs hha

Reactions: Irdemae_yt

Irdemae_yt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Thanks! :) and absolutely man! Ever need an extra and if I got time while you're recording, I am absolutely down to play! :)

Irdemae_yt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Awesome man! Have any tips to share?
I can give you a few shorts things. :) I'm not anyone to give advice but.. I am willing to try!
Here's my little tips I've seen help.

1. Never be overbearing. Do not repost, repost, repost. Do not annoy people to look at your channel. You want people to naturally be curious to look. That's where the best results and genuine subscribers come from.
2. Outlets. Reddit, discord servers, yttalk, Instagram, Facebook, any place you can share your videos. Do it but only once. It helps bring traffic in immensely.
3. Collabs. These can improve the traffic to your channel. I havent done any because I honestly believe collaborations with other YouTubers is so difficult because a lot of the time. You'll get the "you have too low of subscribers for it to benefit me, sorry" it's so disgusting to see this happen. I thought collabs were all about helping each other grow, becoming friends and having that person in the same field as you.
4. Keep your videos nice, short, straight to the point BUT if your videos make you happy then keep that and post it because that's what matters. I sometimes go back to my old videos, watch them and just laugh because I love them so much :)

The most important tip I can give you is be yourself and make your content. It does not matter if one person hates or doesnt like your content... never let haters put your inspiration and dreams down. Embrace life as it comes and dont let fear control you, you control that fear. Take those risks and take those chances. Stay up an hour extra to finish that video, go that extra mile. All the work will pay off in the end :) Take from life what you want while it's still here. :)

- There is always room at the top - :)

I hope this helps atleast a little bit!