Advice on Banner, thumbnails, and Logo

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think I deserve to use your sample
Don't talk yourself down like that! You needed some help and I'm happy to help you out. It only took me like 15 min to make that, feel free to use it! Or use it as a base for your own banner, whatever suits you best ;)

And thank you for the support, but you really should only subscribe if you like my content ;)

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't talk yourself down like that! You needed some help and I'm happy to help you out. It only took me like 15 min to make that, feel free to use it! Or use it as a base for your own banner, whatever suits you best ;)

And thank you for the support, but you really should only subscribe if you like my content ;)
Indeed I like your vids, watching you travel, it feels like you take us viewers with you on a some place too and that's what makes it a good content right there.
:welldone:

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Indeed I like your vids, watching you travel, it feels like you take us viewers with you on a some place too and that's what makes it a good content right there.
:welldone:
Thank you for the kind words! That's the aim of my videos, so glad it's coming across like that :)

Reactions: Quinx