Advice on Banner, thumbnails, and Logo

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, Quinx here, I had trouble with designing my banner, thanks to these apps on android:

adobe ps touch, and Pixel lab,

I manage to create some ugly banner and Logo, although my color combination sucks, and.... Here I am seeking some advice from you my fellow youtubers, I would also appreciate, if you prefer me an awesome app for making animations,
Anyways take a look at some of my designs.
You can visit my site to see my thumbnails, if you do kindly let me know if it really is ugly or whatever.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I hope you don't mind constructive criticism. The banner looks quite disheveled. You pasted in some anime girls, yet your name has gaming in it. Nothing on this banner is telling me anything about what kind of content you provide, plus there's no name. Sooo, yeah, it's not great, to be honest. I can give you a hand with it, if you have a clear concept in mind?

Reactions: Quinx

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hope you don't mind constructive criticism. The banner looks quite disheveled. You pasted in some anime girls, yet your name has gaming in it. Nothing on this banner is telling me anything about what kind of content you provide, plus there's no name. Sooo, yeah, it's not great, to be honest. I can give you a hand with it, if you have a clear concept in mind?
Hi there thank you for reaching out,
all that anime Girls Are gamers from a certain anime,

I have yet to find a specific niche but im into gaming, and I love watching anime.
I know it kinda sounds weird.

Tbh I have no idea how banners should be made, anyways that banner is just temporary, I'm still learning from tutorials, tho my problem is the content of my banner and some color combinations for it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
all that anime Girls Are gamers from a certain anime,
Well, yeah, when I think about it they are indeed gamers, but for anyone who hasn't seen those anime they will just look like anime girls. Combining anime and gaming in one channel is quite okay though, I think there are a lot of people who have both those interests :)

I can make you a placeholder banner, if you want? Until you learn how to do it yourself :)

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, yeah, when I think about it they are indeed gamers, but for anyone who hasn't seen those anime they will just look like anime girls. Combining anime and gaming in one channel is quite okay though, I think there are a lot of people who have both those interests :)

I can make you a placeholder banner, if you want? Until you learn how to do it yourself :)
You think my idea of Banner is okay? Merging Anime with gaming, is it fine? well Thanks for such a wonderful offer, I really appreciate that, ofcourse, who wouldn't want that nice offer. Fantastic. ;)

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
The idea is okay, but I would incorporate more gaming related things, to make it a bit more obvious :)

Could you maybe send me a full picture of the mascot on the middle of the banner? preferably with a transparent BG. Also, would you rather have 'pumpkin' or 'pumpkin gaming' on the banner?

Edit:
This is what I made so far. Uploading images doesn't seem to work atm, so please replace the (dot) with actual dots to make the link work:
https://sta(dot)sh/07xygc3g5c2

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1549188609.png
The idea is okay, but I would incorporate more gaming related things, to make it a bit more obvious :)

Could you maybe send me a full picture of the mascot on the middle of the banner? preferably with a transparent BG. Also, would you rather have 'pumpkin' or 'pumpkin gaming' on the banner?
Okay I'll send you that Mascot, she's not that cute tho, I just made this today via Super Mii app on playstore.

Oh that Pumpkin name, I'm thinking of changing it to Quinx, I found out There are many Pumpkin Gaming channels already,
I wanted to have a unique name, till I heard of Quinx, hmm, still thinking on the 2nd name like: either Amazing Quinx, or Quinx Chan. What catchy name I should have. Tehee.:(,

Sorry our wifi Got off, I had to run down to Plug it. :cry2:.[DOUBLEPOST=1549298493,1549298323][/DOUBLEPOST]

Edit:
This is what I made so far. Uploading images doesn't seem to work atm, so please replace the (dot) with actual dots to make the link work:
https://sta(dot)sh/07xygc3g5c2
Oh you already made one,
your link seems broken How do I fix this? With dots?

Dutchie Abroad

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't have to include the mascot, if you rather not have in on.

Oh that Pumpkin name, I'm thinking of changing it to Quinx, I found out There are many Pumpkin Gaming channels already,
I wanted to have a unique name, till I heard of Quinx, hmm, still thinking on the 2nd name like: either Amazing Quinx, or Quinx Chan. What catchy name I should have.
That makes it a bit harder n.n" You'll have to decide on that yourself.

Never mind the link, I was inserting the picture wrongly. This is what I made. Please do not save it from this post and upload it, because it will kill the quality. The link provides a full download, just replace (dot) with an actual dot.

The middle part will be actually visible, the rest is to fill the space if people watch in on TV.

Quinx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have to include the mascot, if you rather not have in on.

That makes it a bit harder n.n" You'll have to decide on that yourself.

Never mind the link, I was inserting the picture wrongly. This is what I made. Please do not save it from this post and upload it, because it will kill the quality. The link provides a full download, just replace (dot) with an actual dot.

The middle part will be actually visible, the rest is to fill the space if people watch in on TV.
Awesome you really know your expertise, btw thanks, for the advice and sample very much appreciated, if I have a friend that need help pertaining this topic, I surely will recommend you.
But don't worry I don't think I deserve to use your sample, you deserve to be paid whenever someone
asks you a favour, you're a great artist and I respect that. However with your guidance I can now create a brand new cool banner. I can't think of ways to thank you furthermore for the advices you gave me. But I will be sure to subscribe and hit that notif bell to support you. ;)