Advice For Gaining Subscribers?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Keep growing -- keep learning, try new / different things so you can hone your skills in different areas.

Reactions: TheIrrelevantR

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
All of the above advice is good. Also look at other small channels who are in the same genre as you. Watch their videos and if you can honestly say something nice and specific about their video in the comment section - do so. Don't ask them to check out your channel! They might check out your channel in return. By watching and commenting, I feel good that I am supporting other small channels, I get inspiration and, sometimes, I get a new subscriber.

SkillzRico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude I clicked on your channel and you have three vids. I aim to post three vids a week, three good quality vids that I myself enjoy watching back. Make good content you yourself enjoy watching, post more vids you won't grow without content.

Reaction score
Dude I clicked on your channel and you have three vids. I aim to post three vids a week, three good quality vids that I myself enjoy watching back. Make good content you yourself enjoy watching, post more vids you won't grow without content.
I know. I only recently started getting going. That's why I'm asking for advice. Two of those videos I uploaded this week. And they are videos I would watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1470324290,1470324247][/DOUBLEPOST]
All of the above advice is good. Also look at other small channels who are in the same genre as you. Watch their videos and if you can honestly say something nice and specific about their video in the comment section - do so. Don't ask them to check out your channel! They might check out your channel in return. By watching and commenting, I feel good that I am supporting other small channels, I get inspiration and, sometimes, I get a new subscriber.
Yeah I'm totally about Youtubers supporting eachother

Reactions: SkillzRico

Doobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Trust me I've been on the same boat, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and I was constantly worrying about gaining subs and views, but then I realized if I take a more relaxed approach it just works out better. It feels more natural to record that way and you'll start to notice how much better you'll feel knowing you're content is genuine and expresses the real you.

Plus it's a hell of a lot more fun to go about it carelessly haha :D

Reactions: Redford1900

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's all about patience an dedication. But for now, just concentrate on having fun because if you obsess over subscribers it's going to be a very stressful journey that may not end well. Good luck! :)
What he said do it because you love it

Reactions: Doobs