Advice For Gaining Subscribers?

Reaction score
Hello.

So although my channel has been up for like a year, I only recently started working hard on it. I only have 7 subs, but I think I am doing the right things, and am in the right direction - I think I just need to keep working and making videos.

But I was just wondering if there's anything I could be missing - what tips and tricks do you know of which can help attract subscribers?

Thanks ;)

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's all about patience an dedication. But for now, just concentrate on having fun because if you obsess over subscribers it's going to be a very stressful journey that may not end well. Good luck! :)

Reaction score
Interesting... Thanks err'body :D I will keep what you have said in mind!

chenrsf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'll try my best to give you some tips :)

Look, I think the most important things you should be focusing on are:
1. Quality of your videos.
you should try your best to experiment with different kind of editing softwares and equipment and try to get the highest quality possibly.
This will come with time, but just try your best and you will improve over time :) there are a toooon of tutorials online to help you get started!
2. SEO strategy.
Try to make your descriptions, titles and tags work! Although you might think these are not so important (along with thumbnails) they really are, and can make your videos get much more views.
3. Having fun.
This is the most important thing, honestly. If you are not having fun- why be on YouTube?
Just try to enjoy it and the subscribers/views will eventually come :)

I hope that helped a bit, and have a good day!

Reactions: Python Blue

Python Blue

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What chenrsf said. Course, admittedly, I've probably struggled the most with SEO, especially where coming up with tags is concerned.

Moriarty_91

Reaction score
Im struggling with SEO as well.

I thought that a good idea would be to hold a contest on my channel as that might bring in views and subscribers but so far it has been slow, i only started on the 1st august and im up to 3 subscribers.

Reactions: Python Blue