Ads on my videos only after that video gets 10k views , I'm the only one with this ?

Alexandru Iulian

Hellou, so I have monetization enabled on my channel.
I tried 1 with a channel with adsense
and 1 with a channel with network
I upload a video and it doesn't get any ads, but when video reach 10k views gets ads on it.
Do you have the same problem ?

I moved this to the video monetization discussion forum. ^_^

YouTube recently had an update that requires channels to have at least 10k views before they can monetize their content as a YouTube Partner. I'm not sure if it's changed to be per video..?? =/ But perhaps your channel didn't have 10k views until around the time you started seeing ads on your current video?

I moved this to the video monetization discussion forum. ^_^

YouTube recently had an update that requires channels to have at least 10k views before they can monetize their content as a YouTube Partner. I'm not sure if it's changed to be per video..?? =/ But perhaps your channel didn't have 10k views until around the time you started seeing ads on your current video?
sorry to say to you but , please read again :)
so I have monetization enabled on my channel.
I upload a video and it doesn't get any ads, but when video reach 10k views gets ads on it.

I do get ads but over 10k views to that video , until 10k that video doesn't get ads, which it's annyoing, and I ask if someone experience the same..

Well..it used to be that even if you had monetization enabled before YouTube set the rule, it would still appear enabled as a partner, but you wouldn't receive ads again until you reached 10k views total. But I haven't heard of it being per video. That definitely doesn't happen with me...

Back