Adding Scheduled Videos to Playlist

UndergroundSeries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How can I add a scheduled video to a playlist when I am uploading it.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not that hard, start upload as public and change it to scheduled after you add the video to a playlist and update all the information.

Or simply optimize your playlist to automatically add videos based on specific rules, ie a specific tag or something else, and make sure all videos that need to go in that playlist have the tag that's needed.

Reactions: videoeditgr

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Just add it to the playlist when it's still uploading. There's an "Add to playlist" button right there during the upload. I always add everything to the appropriate playlist immediately while it's uploading, then change it to scheduled once it's uploaded and I've finished making the end screen.

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Hmmm... thats a good question I havent tried that myself... need to look more into it.

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Oh nice. I did not know you could add it first then change it to scheduled. I have just been adding it to the playlist later. Incredibly useful.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
have just been adding it to the playlist later
Same here. Everytime I tried to add while massive uploading, they appear in playlißts as massive private on top of playlist until day scheduled to be published. I have tried with no success to upload as public or unlisted but they still appear in p!aylists as private.

optimize your playlist to automatically add videos based on specific rules, ie a specific tag or something else
Thanks! Never explored playlist's attributes or kind of advanced settings.
What I was looking for!