Status
Not open for further replies.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,

What does it mean when it says my ad revenue is under review but that i can still earn revenue through YouTube Red?

Also what are Sponsored Cards in the monetize settings?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That the ad revenue are limited since it might be controversial content in the video, which in most cases are b******t, because my last four videos got limited, and three of them weren´t controversial at all!
You can send in a request that they could review the video!

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That the ad revenue are limited since it might be controversial content in the video, which in most cases are b******t, because my last four videos got limited, and three of them weren´t controversial at all!
You can send in a request that they could review the video!
I sent in a request but then the message I got said they only review videos with 1,000 views or more. UGH!! I'm only at 5 now

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have sent a request with only 15 views, and they removed it after a while, which is weird!
A thing that annoys me, is that my recent video got demonetised immediately after I uploaded it, it didn´t even get a single view before it got demonetised!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello,

What does it mean when it says my ad revenue is under review but that i can still earn revenue through YouTube Red?

Also what are Sponsored Cards in the monetize settings?
@offbeatbryce

Please browse the forums before starting a new thread.

All discussion about "ad revenue under review" goes in the "hot-topic" clearly pinned at the top of this section -> http://yttalk.com/threads/not-suitable-for-all-advertisers-under-review-discussion-here-only.266712/

Sponsored cards are ads by companies on your video in the "cards" format.

Status
Not open for further replies.