Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone so as you know i'm Pierre, and i have been struggling with producing content on my channel so far this year. :( Not to worry though that will all change! :D I have finished another Life is Strange part 2 video which will be uploaded soon! :D But i thought it would be a good idea to post my new music video, if that's okay with you all. I just thought it's been a while since iv'e uploaded one, and i have a song that i have recorded already called, (Family) Which is a very uplifting song so yeah!

I just want to know if you guys are okay with me uploading a new music video.

Is that okay with you all let me know in the comments thanks :)

Do whatever makes you happy! If you want to upload a new music video, then I say go for it! And I know what you mean by struggling to get content out. I was like that for a long while, but I'm slowly getting my groove back. I know you can do it so just stay focused!

The people watching your videos don't have a say in what you do. While they may have a influence on it, you are the creator not the consumer. Its unfulfilling to do someone elses work, find something you love to create and create the f*** out of it and you shouldn't have a problem with motavation.

Do whatever makes you happy! If you want to upload a new music video, then I say go for it! And I know what you mean by struggling to get content out. I was like that for a long while, but I'm slowly getting my groove back. I know you can do it so just stay focused!

Okay then don't worry i will! :) Yeah it's tricky to get back in to the swing of things, thanks man i really appreciate this comment! :) My new music video will be uploaded in afternoon England time :D and I didn't know you were in to acting so am I have a Passion for acting!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1468989631,1468989548][/DOUBLEPOST]
The people watching your videos don't have a say in what you do. While they may have a influence on it, you are the creator not the consumer. Its unfulfilling to do someone elses work, find something you love to create and create the f*** out of it and you shouldn't have a problem with motavation.

Okay thank you! :) It's not the motivation that's the problem im just having a problem with editing a project at the moment but im sure i will get it sorted :D

Back