a problem with youtube

I would love to see someone actually try to use this defence in court some time.

Yes your honour I stole the tv but that's ok cause I know a lot of other people who have done the same thing and they have gotten away with it.

when it comes to YouTube, or in fact anything it can be frustrating to see their videos remain up without penalty when yours is taken down, sadly there is nothing you can do about it. I would say that the fact they have caught you once now, they will actively keep an eye on your channel.

I wish you well in your journey but if you have 2 strikes for the same thing, I reckon its only a matter of time before we see a post complaining about a terminated channel and asking advise on how you can get it back.

So to pre-empt that please learn from your past mistakes.

slightly different as they weren't strikes but I have gotten 2 I believe its content id strikes, (videos cant be monetized) against me....

The first one I had tv on in the background for the little one, I've learned and now when streaming/recording tv is off.

the second one I personally feel is unfair, but I have stopped making videos of it was a game, with music playing in the background, that game now no longer gets videos made of it.

I have learned from these, and they aren't even proper strikes to count against me in shape way or form.

Hi guys

Thank u for the answer

1. i make a video about how download videos from youtube with legally software no serial no crack no patch, and also i dont use any website to download youtube videos is just a free software.

2. when i show my fans how to download youtube videos , i use one of my videos in my channel to show that, i don't use any random videos in youtube.

3. i also i make a video how download videos from vimeo or dailymotion and youtube get me another strike.

Thanks

They don't care. Years ago, I did a video on my process for making videos. I included links to legally downloaded free software, to the software manufacturer's own sites, plus I linked to a site that lets you download YouTube videos. I didn't explain how to do it, I didn't show it being done, it was just a link in the description. I got a community strike for it and my video was deleted, even though there was nothing in the video itself wrong. YouTube doesn't want you doing any of that, period.

Back