Gaming 9k Subs Collaborating/Re-branding Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AranoixGaming

Reaction score
Just to start off a few months ago our channel moved away from Minecraft which was its primary focus. Now we play/record a wide range of PC games and we're looking to build up our community with as many collaborations as possible. We're mainly looking for recording on PC doing any games from Gmod to web browser games.

Requirements:
-No specific sub count (but we would like someone with a good community, small or big).
-Good microphone
-Mature voice (basically no squeakers, sorry)
-Entertaining (Either funny, interesting etc.)

You can reach me through youtube (Channel; Aranoix) or preferably on my fan skype: nicholas.marriott1

We're looking to record mainly on weekends but practically on any day that suits. Please ask any questions below, I'll make sure to answer.

Note: Our channel is a team of a few members but Nick (myself) is the main content provider and the one you'll most likely collaborate with.

Thanks!! :D

AJ Bruh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I play Custom Zombies on World at War and some CS:GO. I obviously have a very small channel but I'm working on building it up and have several plans to grow in time. If you want, I could add you on skype. I'm a pretty interesting guy if I do say so myself, and I feel my content is good. I also feel I can help contribute to others' videos, my friend (before I started YouTube) recorded just me and him in CoD and got 10k views a video. If I'm too small of a channel, I can message you back once I get large enough! Good luck with your channel!

AranoixGaming

Reaction score
What games do you play
Cs: Go, Battlefront, Garrys mod, Black ops, Speed Runners, Browser Games, Battlefield 4, Civ 5, Skyrim, indie games, simulator games etc.

I have about 200 games in my library, I just created that list to show an example that I play practically any game. Also yes on a regular basis as I don't stick to just one or a few games.

AranoixGaming

Reaction score
Hey man, I play Custom Zombies on World at War and some CS:GO. I obviously have a very small channel but I'm working on building it up and have several plans to grow in time. If you want, I could add you on skype. I'm a pretty interesting guy if I do say so myself, and I feel my content is good. I also feel I can help contribute to others' videos, my friend (before I started YouTube) recorded just me and him in CoD and got 10k views a video. If I'm too small of a channel, I can message you back once I get large enough! Good luck with your channel!
Sure dude no problem. Just add me on skype and send a short message to let me know who you are! :)

FlashToroGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be entirely interested. Clearly you're more of an educational since just first seconds of a gmod video I learned what charizarding is! ^-^ If you are interested add me on Skype: flashtoro.

Reactions: AranoixGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.