• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Congrats :D Well done! :)

Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480413603,1480413457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow... that's amazing congrats :D I have been doing this for 5 years (but the first 4 where kinda like a tutorial) and I almost have 500 subs :p

You will get there SandManOnly :) As I said, I wouldn't have been anywhere close to 1k hadn't it been for the shout-out :p

Keep going!![DOUBLEPOST=1480413696][/DOUBLEPOST]
you'll defo hit 1k! well done your growth is amazing

Thanks a million!! Fingers crossed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480413906][/DOUBLEPOST]
So awesome! Way to go! That has got to be such a great feeling! Good luck getting to 1k but I don't think you need luck ;)

Thanks Blunt Brittany!! YouTube is an unpredictable platform, and I definitely need any luck coming my way :)

fantastic! congrats!

Thanks a million!![DOUBLEPOST=1480451527,1480451316][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats pretty sick! yea I always like to watch health tips :) gotta keep myself healthy, right? :)

Absolutely! And with so many myths and fad diets going around these days, people get easily fooled into following things they shouldn't. Check out some of my stuff if you fancy :)

Wow, great Job. How did you reach out to the other youtuber to get a mentioned?

Nothing complicated. She had announced about the shout-out and wanted aspiring youtubers to submit a 30 sec video, I guess she did a lucky draw among those that submitted.[DOUBLEPOST=1480511047,1480510999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!
I wish i had that much :)
anyways good luck with your channel
and i hope you get to 1500
one day :D
Aww!! Thank you. Wishing you luck right back, I am sure you will get there. Keep at it.

Back