7 Days to Die Horde Night 35 Alpha 16.4

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
yay no resetting due to updates. Same old base going strong ;D
That's a tall metal structure going on the in the middle of your base. Very nice amount of steel. So much resources probably.

Something weird happened at the beginning of the video. It went completely black screen in first 30 sec, not sure if that was just me or the video glitching?

Reactions: NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Something weird happened at the beginning of the video. It went completely black screen in first 30 sec, not sure if that was just me or the video glitching?
it wasn't you, seems i left a blank space in premiere, guess i have to redo the video, thanks for bringing this to my attention. That big metal structure was already there. Started my base in somekind of satalite zone, spoiler alert... its going down soon :giggle:. Edit: ok, i fixed the video ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JEgginator9000

JEgginator9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah man harvest that tower into some usable materials. I always start on a pre-fab structure too. It's the best. Especiallying finding one isolated in the woods like i think yours is? Those are my favourite type of buildings. Oh and if it's just outside a town so it's easy to get back at night and salvage all day in town/destroyed biome (cross iron beams laying everywhere is metal salvage heaven :inlove::coffee2:

Reactions: NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX

NocturnalGTX
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah man harvest that tower into some usable materials. I always start on a pre-fab structure too. It's the best. Especiallying finding one isolated in the woods like i think yours is? Those are my favourite type of buildings. Oh and if it's just outside a town so it's easy to get back at night and salvage all day in town/destroyed biome (cross iron beams laying everywhere is metal salvage heaven :inlove::coffee2:
Hehe, I’m at the point where the materials that I could get from that big metal building would not be worth the hassle, I’m just goanna apply a big hammer to the base of the building and see it go down in flames :bounce:

Last edited: