• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers! 1 week old channel

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeeeay that's awesome! :) Only 50 more to go and then you're on your way up! :)

Ketrinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Wow congrats! It took me a year to get 40. Your channel is growing very fast

MyTrIx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just start my channel today... If I can achieve 50 subscriber in one week (And I really doubt it) I will be really really happy! So Congratulations for that, it's really a good start!

Oh and btw, amazing musician and singer I must say! No doubt, you will have a lot of followers really soon! :)

Reactions: Lara Luu

DarkBolt

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! That is incredible! I am sure that you will grow fast.

RickysVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome, congrats whats your method? Bout to check your channel out now!

Reactions: Lara Luu

Lara Luu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
yeeeay that's awesome! :) Only 50 more to go and then you're on your way up! :)
Thank you! Only around 15 away from 100 which will be awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1469204786,1469204758][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow congrats! It took me a year to get 40. Your channel is growing very fast
Thanks! Hopefully it will continue to grow - almost at 100 which will be a big achievement![DOUBLEPOST=1469204847][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just start my channel today... If I can achieve 50 subscriber in one week (And I really doubt it) I will be really really happy! So Congratulations for that, it's really a good start!

Oh and btw, amazing musician and singer I must say! No doubt, you will have a lot of followers really soon! :)

Thanks for watching, it means a lot! I hope to get to 100 by the end of the weekend as I had a new song come out today![DOUBLEPOST=1469204878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations!!! That is incredible! I am sure that you will grow fast.
Thanks! Hopefully it will grow fast! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1469204930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woohoo, that's great growth! Next up, 100 in 2 weeks??? ;)
Didn't quite get to 100 in 2 weeks unfortunately! Hopefully will get there by the end of the weekend though :) *crosses fingers*[DOUBLEPOST=1469204946][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow!! That's fast! Congratulations!
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1469205018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome, congrats whats your method? Bout to check your channel out now!
Thank you! And thanks for your comment! At the moment I am just following some things that youtube recommend - uploading at a consistent rate - using relevant tags titles etc - and trying to get as many people as possible to share and comment! It really helps, so thanks again! I've just got a new video out 30 minutes ago!

Reactions: Pierre Maynard