Vlog 5 Cities. 5 Perspectives. 5 Vibes. 1 Mission. Let's Collaborate.

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an Idea.

Maybe 5 of us in different cities all set out on a similar mission that spans one day. We Record TimeLapses and showcase our environment. Cut short vlog segments to illustrate the vibes of our respective cities. I then compile everyones footage and cut the juxtaposing point of views together and create this awesome "1000 miles apart but one second away" Video.

THOUGHTS!?

I intend to film my portion in Toronto if some of you get involved.

Cheers,
Shawn

Reaction score
sounds like a pretty awesome idea and you got an angle and plan for what you want so I hope it works out for you good luck.

Reactions: ShawnMcCallum

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds amazing! Would love to be part of it. I'm from the UK and my city would be Stirling in Scotland :)

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds amazing! Would love to be part of it. I'm from the UK and my city would be Stirling in Scotland :)
Hey man! Quickly checked your channel, I think you'd make a great addition to this project! Scotland would be a beautiful contrast. Let's see if a few more people want to join, then I can create a Facebook chat and lay out my idea a little more! Sound good?

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! Quickly checked your channel, I think you'd make a great addition to this project! Scotland would be a beautiful contrast. Let's see if a few more people want to join, then I can create a Facebook chat and lay out my idea a little more! Sound good?
glad you like my channel! Sounds great man, can't wait to get started!

Reaction score
Hey Shawn, I'm absolutely down for this, it's exactly the type of video I create.
I could do this in any city in the north of Italy (I'm from Milan in particular) or if it's made later on I can do it from Leeds (UK) where I study! You tell me, i'd be very excited to be a part of it!!

Sonalib

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds really cool! I am from NYC I could possibly provide a perspective from here.

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Shawn, I'm absolutely down for this, it's exactly the type of video I create.
I could do this in any city in the north of Italy (I'm from Milan in particular) or if it's made later on I can do it from Leeds (UK) where I study! You tell me, i'd be very excited to be a part of it!!
i checked out your channel man! I think you'd fit into this project nicely! Milan would be perfect! Good European contrast :)

I'm hoping to get this going in just a couple weeks if that will work!? I'm getting excited.[DOUBLEPOST=1469963662,1469963495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds really cool! I am from NYC I could possibly provide a perspective from here.
Hi Sonalib! I think you'd be a nice addition to the project. Having a female perspective would definitely help balance things out, plus people don't wanna just watch a bunch of blokes ;). If I gave you some locations in New York and a bit of a shot list so you think you could make it happen? Any experience with time lapses? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1469964394][/DOUBLEPOST]I think we got a good group. If someone else wants to get involved from the North American West Coast or a contrasting European city let me know and we'll aim to shoot in a couple weeks! I think that would balance it out well.

If it turns out well, I might turn this into a little series :) we could all skype on our mission too. I want to share how easy it is to connect and no matter where you are or where you're from, we're all people, and we all smile at the same things. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonalib
Reaction score
Hi Shawn! Absolutely perfect!

I'm leaving tomorrow on holiday for 10 days so in that period I won't be able to do much, but as soon as i'm back I can start working on it.

Please send me some details about what you really wanna see of the city, or if you're just gonna let me do what I think it's best.
If you don't mind, write me at spreaficolorenzo77@gmail.com and we can work on it from there?

Super excited :)

Sonalib

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
S
i checked out your channel man! I think you'd fit into this project nicely! Milan would be perfect! Good European contrast :)

I'm hoping to get this going in just a couple weeks if that will work!? I'm getting excited.[DOUBLEPOST=1469963662,1469963495][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Sonalib! I think you'd be a nice addition to the project. Having a female perspective would definitely help balance things out, plus people don't wanna just watch a bunch of blokes ;). If I gave you some locations in New York and a bit of a shot list so you think you could make it happen? Any experience with time lapses? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1469964394][/DOUBLEPOST]I think we got a good group. If someone else wants to get involved from the North American West Coast or a contrasting European city let me know and we'll aim to shoot in a couple weeks! I think that would balance it out well.

If it turns out well, I might turn this into a little series :) we could all skype on our mission too. I want to share how easy it is to connect and no matter where you are or where you're from, we're all people, and we all smile at the same things. Thanks for the interest everyone!
Sure you can send me a shot list! Yes I've done a few time lapses I just tend not to add them to my videos. I will follow you on twitter and message you there, it'll be a bit easier.