• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

430 views overnight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirethee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guy guys guys I'm stoked! I gained 42 subscribers since starting my channel a month ago,which considering I had zero, I am fairly content with. My views range from 40-90 per video but yesterday I decided to try Reddit out and my views skyrocketed overnight!!! Went from low 40's to 470 views and its still going! I feel so lucky to have come away from reddit without a single hurtful comment or thumbs down =)

Most success seems to be coming from the DecidingToBeBetter subreddit so wanted to share, maybe my good luck will rub off on other newbies. My video is of course related to this topic but it seems quite broad. And yes yes I know 400 views is not impressive to most of you but I'm quite happy =)

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yay! Congratulations on 400 views!

You have such good quality videos for a new YouTuber so I knew you would be successful soon. I also see your subscriber count has increased - good job!

Thanks for sharing the subreddit! Still a bit nervous to try reddit but I will definitely keep it in mind for the future.

ShaunteSymone

Explore, grow, and be kind.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Ah! I took the plunge on reddit for one of my videos not too long ago and was so nervous haha. But people were really friendly! Congrats on the progress and here's to more :D

Inspirethee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! Takes a lot of work but totally worth it!
Yay! Congratulations on 400 views!

You have such good quality videos for a new YouTuber so I knew you would be successful soon. I also see your subscriber count has increased - good job!

Thanks for sharing the subreddit! Still a bit nervous to try reddit but I will definitely keep it in mind for the future.[/QUO
[DOUBLEPOST=1465998774,1465998601][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey! I know I was super scared, especially since health can be a controversial topic. I'm glad it turned out being a good place for you too.

Ah! I took the plunge on reddit for one of my videos not too long ago and was so nervous haha. But people were really friendly! Congrats on the progress and here's to more :D

Reactions: ShaunteSymone

Stoobs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guy guys guys I'm stoked! I gained 42 subscribers since starting my channel a month ago,which considering I had zero, I am fairly content with. My views range from 40-90 per video but yesterday I decided to try Reddit out and my views skyrocketed overnight!!! Went from low 40's to 470 views and its still going! I feel so lucky to have come away from reddit without a single hurtful comment or thumbs down =)

Most success seems to be coming from the DecidingToBeBetter subreddit so wanted to share, maybe my good luck will rub off on other newbies. My video is of course related to this topic but it seems quite broad. And yes yes I know 400 views is not impressive to most of you but I'm quite happy =)
Hey that's great! I used Reddit for my fitness blog and got over 1000views within a week or so!

You have to be careful though because some users hate youtubers for some reason haha[DOUBLEPOST=1466004646,1466003900][/DOUBLEPOST]I subbed as well by the way! In this together!

Status
Not open for further replies.