• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

400 Views!

AncientEmma

Super Poster
I know this is a super tiny number, but I reached 400 views after about 3 weeks of having a channel! I'm really hoping it will pick up, but I guess you have to start somewhere :)

Every new channel starts with tiny goals. Remember all the milestones are important. Every single view is great. Congratulations! All the best for 500 and 1000 views.

Nice work, Emma. I see your most popular video is on candy... everyone loves candy! Could be a channel theme? haha
Haha filming that was a ton of fun and I'd love to do something like that again, but I'm hoping that's not the only thing that will attract viewers in the end :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462919176,1462919147][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on 400 views!
Thank you so much! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462919209][/DOUBLEPOST]
400 VIEWS IN THREE WEEKS!! That's amazing!! Congrats!! I must find out why... I'll check your channel
Thank you so much! :) and thanks for your support, I really appreciate it![DOUBLEPOST=1462919235][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's great! Even the biggest YouTubers had "only" 400 views at some point. Congratulations!
Thank you very much :)[DOUBLEPOST=1462919259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! And I really like your channel banner :)
Thank you very much!

Back