• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40 subs 12,000 views

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
coming up to 2 months of YouTube. For a semi regular Vlog that is not focused on a niche, and is instead a day in our lives we're pretty happy with the progress. Who knows maybe we can hit 50 subs, and 18,000 views by Christmas.

Thanks all for the help.

Congratulations. Keep up the good work!
Thanks ![DOUBLEPOST=1480084304,1480084246][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope you get 100 subs
100 Subs would be great[DOUBLEPOST=1480084393][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's simply incredible. Congratulations for 40 subs and 12K views. All the best for 50 subs and 13K views.

Thanks! We're pretty pleased with the numbers. 50 and 13K would be awesome. In reality its 2 videos to date that seem to be driving the views. Our GoPro video is averaging 2-3 hundred views a day at present. Were as most of the others sit at a few hits daily.

Congratulations bro, you did such a good job to gain 40 subscribers in only 2 months. Now keep up the good work. How I wish i could be in the same place as yours

Congratulations bro, you did such a good job to gain 40 subscribers in only 2 months. Now keep up the good work. How I wish i could be in the same place as yours

Thanks. Just keep working at producing, engaging, and working on your craft

Congratulations , aim higher I bet you can achieve it , you have incredible stats and awesome content. Godd luck on your next video

Back