• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

40 subs 12,000 views

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations , aim higher I bet you can achieve it , you have incredible stats and awesome content. Godd luck on your next video
Thanks Catalin. Appreciate the feedback. We'll keep publishing. I expect we'll be back to daily publishing later this week once we're on the road for the West Coast of Canada.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice job man!! I make vlogs as well as IRL videos and it's pretty fun so far. I'm almost 2 months in and I have almost 100 sub and about 3k channel views, you have awesome stats though!! Goodluck with everything and keep grinding.

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice job man!! I make vlogs as well as IRL videos and it's pretty fun so far. I'm almost 2 months in and I have almost 100 sub and about 3k channel views, you have awesome stats though!! Goodluck with everything and keep grinding.
I'll check out your channel. Congrats on almost being at 100 subs. Thats great!

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
T
coming up to 2 months of YouTube. For a semi regular Vlog that is not focused on a niche, and is instead a day in our lives we're pretty happy with the progress. Who knows maybe we can hit 50 subs, and 18,000 views by Christmas.

Thanks all for the help.
that sounds awesome let me help ya to 50

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
T

that sounds awesome let me help ya to 50
Awesome greatly appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1480347555,1480347516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will do the same. Usually I'm not a sub for sub guy but it seems we are both active and watch each others videos so it's a exception :D
Agreed on this front. I dont think sub 4 sub is a great tactic, unless the quality is there on both ends.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome greatly appreciated.[DOUBLEPOST=1480347555,1480347516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agreed on this front. I dont think sub 4 sub is a great tactic, unless the quality is there on both ends.
This is true. I hit that red button :p.

Reactions: JRuncie