• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4 years on YouTube!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i have now been on YouTube for 4 years and, So much has changed since then. I would like to thank everyone who has been watching my videos so far! You are all amazing people and i love this community :D I wish you all the best with your channels, and hope you have a really fantastic year! :)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations Pierre! I am glad that you having working hard on YOUTUBE since 4 years. I wish you all the best and keep up your good work :)

Reactions: Pierre Maynard

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
So i have now been on YouTube for 4 years and, So much has changed since then. I would like to thank everyone who has been watching my videos so far! You are all amazing people and i love this community :D I wish you all the best with your channels, and hope you have a really fantastic year! :)
Happy 4 Years, man! Sometimes, these kinds of anniversaries make me think of like if I was actually married to YouTube (with YouTube being a woman lol). But still... Congrats! =)

Dan18

I've Got It
Reaction score
Congratulations man! Keep on going! 4 years is a long time for sure! happy for you :)