Gaming 4.5K subs, looking for League of Legends collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm looking for other league of legends youtubers out there. If you're interested in doing a collab then leave a reply and I'll take a look at your content! I do pretty much all silly videos and sometimes do some fancy editing. Below are some examples of my work. The only requirement I have is that you have an entertaining/fun personality and quality content! Looking forwards to seeing if anyone around here plays league (I never see any league posts!)

XSplitHalf

Reaction score
I would be very interested however i don't know if i'm good enough(Just started making video's) also on which server are you, if you're on a different one it will be really hard to make video's together ;)

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be very interested however i don't know if i'm good enough(Just started making video's) also on which server are you, if you're on a different one it will be really hard to make video's together ;)
Yeah I'm on NA, but unfortunately your content style wouldn't really work well with mine

Diablo2lord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I have league and I love to mess around on it and have fun. If you want to check out my channel and see if my personality is compatible with yours then I would be game to collab with you.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I have league and I love to mess around on it and have fun. If you want to check out my channel and see if my personality is compatible with yours then I would be game to collab with you.
That's a pretty old video there man

AnthonyLLG

Reaction score
I mean, as far as being GOOD goes, thats not my strong point. I like to just mess around in normals. I play serious when I go into ranked.
Feel free to take a look at my league videos. They're a fair bit old, but they pretty much reflect how I act in games.

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mean, as far as being GOOD goes, thats not my strong point. I like to just mess around in normals. I play serious when I go into ranked.
Feel free to take a look at my league videos. They're a fair bit old, but they pretty much reflect how I act in games.
Kinda looking for people who constantly upload league content, my subs won't be interested in any other kind of channel

XSplitHalf

Reaction score
Yeah I'm on NA, but unfortunately your content style wouldn't really work well with mine
I understand i'm from EUW anyway so it would be really hard to do that, ty anyway :)

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't make league content but I do play league but I do suck at it but that might make it entertaining Check out my channel let me know If you'd like to play

Status
Not open for further replies.