• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

30 subs in first 2 weeks ! ... is that a lot?

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,
I started doing Youtube 2 weeks ago and have put out quite some videos so far. yesterday i checked and saw that the 30th person subscribed to me and I was glad :)
I have no idea how quick channels gain subscribers so i wanted to ask you how your experiences were so far or what your goals were in the beginning.
See ya :)

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its a good start for sure! I think youre on a good pace, some people cant get 30 subs in 2 years, and others can get it in two days. One thing i do know, that girl getting smacked in the head on the swing pole was brutal!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
haha thx man :D I think those little edited videos are a good way to make people aware of my channel ^^.
So how long have you been going now and what was your best experience to gain subs?

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha thx man :D I think those little edited videos are a good way to make people aware of my channel ^^.
So how long have you been going now and what was your best experience to gain subs?
Ive been going for about 5 months now. Unfortunately the fastest way i earned subs was doing "giveaway" videos for the hockey video game my channel is based on. It wasnt the best way to earn views, but very effective in earning dead subs. I faded away from the giveaways, but now am going back to the well, because my channel hit a dry patch where i literally had 163 subs for two months! I know its kind of a cheap (but expensive) way to get subs, but honestly if i can gain 10 subs and get 1 regular viewer out of it thats fine with me.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's really decent, in my opinion! Congrats!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's really decent, in my opinion! Congrats!
thx man appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485790011,1485789950][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ive been going for about 5 months now. Unfortunately the fastest way i earned subs was doing "giveaway" videos for the hockey video game my channel is based on. It wasnt the best way to earn views, but very effective in earning dead subs. I faded away from the giveaways, but now am going back to the well, because my channel hit a dry patch where i literally had 163 subs for two months! I know its kind of a cheap (but expensive) way to get subs, but honestly if i can gain 10 subs and get 1 regular viewer out of it thats fine with me.
yeah that's the thing I don't ever get back to use. I'd rather stay small then ^^

Sarcosana Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
30 subs in two weeks is awesome! Especially if they are not known to you in real life. Keep doing what u are doing as it seems to work!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
30 subs in two weeks is awesome! Especially if they are not known to you in real life. Keep doing what u are doing as it seems to work!
thx dude:) yeah i was really surprised as well :D. Only my gf knows what I'm doing so far so she's the only sub I know in real life ^^
how many do you know ?

Reactions: Sarcosana Gaming

Sarcosana Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thx dude:) yeah i was really surprised as well :D. Only my gf knows what I'm doing so far so she's the only sub I know in real life ^^
how many do you know ?
I know around 20% in RL, but not necessarily very well. So they are easy subs, and they come back for you if they are also interested in what you do. But as your sub number grows, your channel looks more important. That's why i asked some friends to sub. But avoid ppl who are not interested at all in what u do, those are just derad subs. Don't be afraid to ask friends to sub as long as you think they will come back, even only for a vid a month :) All bits help!