Music 24/7 Music live stream (help needed)

Do you like this idea?

• It seems OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It seems terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, 24/7 music live streams/radio stations on YouTube seem to be popular, so decided i'll have a shot at it. I'm in the process of finding music & saving it. But I need help... its hard to find Copyright Free Music on YouTube that's "good". I've probably just not looked hard enough.

By the way, the main genres of music i'm looking for are:
  • EDM
  • House
  • Future House
  • Underground Diverse
  • Remixes
Now, it doesn't have to be from YouTube, music from other websites are just fine.

Second, i thought it would be cool to have mash-ups playing hourly from 9.00 AM - 3.00 PM, so if your a DJ or make mash-ups it would be cool if you could do some for this. And yes, you will be credited.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should check out - NoCopyrightSounds. They make a lot of EDM and their music is supposed to be copyright free (I'm not a lawyer though).
A lot of youtube use their music as their intro songs. I would start there. and 24 hours is a long time to invest in a live stream (to me) but have fun!

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should check out - NoCopyrightSounds. They make a lot of EDM and their music is supposed to be copyright free (I'm not a lawyer though).
A lot of youtube use their music as their intro songs. I would start there. and 24 hours is a long time to invest in a live stream (to me) but have fun!
Thanks!

Reactions: Nicekid76

hahanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Nicekid,

I'm a singer/songwriter looking to build. I have music, I'd love for you to stream once you start your channel. I think that's a brilliant idea, especially if you got a plan, its def possible to succeed.

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Nicekid,

I'm a singer/songwriter looking to build. I have music, I'd love for you to stream once you start your channel. I think that's a brilliant idea, especially if you got a plan, its def possible to succeed.

(My name is GameCable, the one who created this thread) I'd love to play your songs! We could talk about it more if you like! I'm currently designing the thumbnail & finding music.

hahanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi Game Cable!
That's great news! I'm very interested in talking with you. Do you want to chat on a
separate message thread?

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Game Cable!
That's great news! I'm very interested in talking with you. Do you want to chat on a
separate message thread?
Of course![DOUBLEPOST=1541806609,1541806484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Game Cable!
separate message thread?
I hope that playing your music in the live stream will help you get popular :bounce: What genre is your music?

hahanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just want to be wealthy and create music full time:bounce: I mainly create pop/r&b, pop/soul, hip hop/rap, edm. I am doing a song a day Challenge, so far I've got 40 songs, and I'm going until September of next year. I can also recommend other artist as well, if you have a specific genres in mind.[DOUBLEPOST=1542087454,1542085379][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't have enough post yet to start a conversation. We have to chat here

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just want to be wealthy and create music full time:bounce: I mainly create pop/r&b, pop/soul, hip hop/rap, edm. I am doing a song a day Challenge, so far I've got 40 songs, and I'm going until September of next year. I can also recommend other artist as well, if you have a specific genres in mind.[DOUBLEPOST=1542087454,1542085379][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't have enough post yet to start a conversation. We have to chat here
OK.

hahanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
nNot sure if you mentioned, but when are you looking to get started?