• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After a 4 year struggle, my channel has finally reached the grand 200 subscribers! It took just a year to go from 100 to 200, so let's hope this is a sign of my channel finally growing, and slowly getting out of the pit it is in.

These 4 years have been a rollercoaster. From steady growth at the start, to then almost 2 and a half years of nothing, to finally seeing a light in the tunnel that I hope is finally a sign of great things to come. It just warms my heart to see that these 4 years of consistent uploads and trying hard to create videos that are watched, are finally paying off.

I am also planning a "reacting to old videos" video as the 200 sub special, yet I am open to other suggestions.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
4 years is a long time but I guess hitting 200 subs is a sign that hard work pays off!

Congrats man, heres to another 200?

Reactions: VRONA

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
4 years is a long time but I guess hitting 200 subs is a sign that hard work pays off!

Congrats man, heres to another 200?
I know it's a long time, but it is still awesome to see my channel is finally picking up the pace.

And yes a 200 special is underway. :)

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wooo slow and steady wins the race as they say! I'm almost at 200 subscribers myself - 3 away actually. It is admirable that you have stuck with it still after all this time. I hope you can continue to grow and hopefully the snowball effect will start to build up for you and you'll gain a lot of exposure ;)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Here's to many more milestones very soon!