• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Hello, my lovelies!

I just hit over 200 subscribers on my channel, and I'm so grateful to everyone who's taken the time to check out or even follow my content - it really means a lot to me.

I've been doing educational comedy since June of this year and I hit 100 in September, so to have another 100 folks on my side (10 from today alone!) already is crazy awesome!

I know it's only a small number to many folks, but I'm looking to hit 250 by the end of this year before signing with a network and taking things to the next level, so to be a little closer already is super cool.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, aha. YAY ME!

Hello, my lovelies!

I just hit over 200 subscribers on my channel, and I'm so grateful to everyone who's taken the time to check out or even follow my content - it really means a lot to me.

I've been doing educational comedy since June of this year and I hit 100 in September, so to have another 100 folks on my side (10 from today alone!) already is crazy awesome!

I know it's only a small number to many folks, but I'm looking to hit 250 by the end of this year before signing with a network and taking things to the next level, so to be a little closer already is super cool.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, aha. YAY ME!
Congrats on 200! You really do make excellent videos and deserve every subscriber and view you get. You'll make it to 250 soon enough. 100 is just that first stepping stone that you have to take to move forward in the community. Keep it up! =)

Congrats! Keep up the great work :)
giphy.gif

Congrats on 200! You really do make excellent videos and deserve every subscriber and view you get. You'll make it to 250 soon enough. 100 is just that first stepping stone that you have to take to move forward in the community. Keep it up! =)

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! That really does mean a lot to me - I'm grinning like a right goof! Haha.

Congrats! Keep up the great work :)
giphy.gif

Thank you, my darling! I can always get behind clapping Tina Fey.

Well done! You really deserve the growth and I'm sure you'll be announcing 1000 subs before you know it! :)

Ahh, thank you! I really appreciate that! Maybe I'll have 1,000 by the end of next year! You never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back