• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 Subscribers Tech Channel

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently at 2,476 subscriber and 820,117Views almost at 2,500subs I believe in less than a week I will be at that level. What do you guys think is this a good amount for now? at what point will I see a major increase

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Gamer
Dang, that's awesome! Good luck getting to it and surpassing it! Honestly, to see a major increase I'd suggest posting more... But I know that's hard with tech channels :/

but dang! Your content is SUPER professional. You got a sub from me! I won't even buy what you're showing off but it all just looks so pretty, haha! :p

Reactions: Blerim

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dang, that's awesome! Good luck getting to it and surpassing it! Honestly, to see a major increase I'd suggest posting more... But I know that's hard with tech channels :/

but dang! Your content is SUPER professional. You got a sub from me! I won't even buy what you're showing off but it all just looks so pretty, haha! :p
Thanks so much I really appreciate your comment :) I will be doing a $6000+ Gaming laptop review this week as well which should be fun :)

Reactions: Le Fancy Narwhal

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Keep up the good work!