• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 Subscribers Tech Channel

Blerim

I am currently at 2,476 subscriber and 820,117Views almost at 2,500subs I believe in less than a week I will be at that level. What do you guys think is this a good amount for now? at what point will I see a major increase

Dang, that's awesome! Good luck getting to it and surpassing it! Honestly, to see a major increase I'd suggest posting more... But I know that's hard with tech channels :/

but dang! Your content is SUPER professional. You got a sub from me! I won't even buy what you're showing off but it all just looks so pretty, haha! :p

Dang, that's awesome! Good luck getting to it and surpassing it! Honestly, to see a major increase I'd suggest posting more... But I know that's hard with tech channels :/

but dang! Your content is SUPER professional. You got a sub from me! I won't even buy what you're showing off but it all just looks so pretty, haha! :p

Thanks so much I really appreciate your comment :) I will be doing a $6000+ Gaming laptop review this week as well which should be fun :)

Back