• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 views :DDDDD

T30R1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator
1000 views and 33 subs, im really happy about this :D, i rly hope that i can reach 50 subs at the end of the summer :D. Ty to everyone who helped me! :D.

Reactions: Sir_Reyz

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats! I'm sure you'll make your goal before the end of summer!

Reactions: T30R1

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations! I am sure that you will make 50 subs in no time. All the best :)

Sir_Reyz

The Game Traveler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1000 views and 33 subs, im really happy about this :D, i rly hope that i can reach 50 subs at the end of the summer :D. Ty to everyone who helped me! :D.
Congrats bud! If you wanna escalate your channel to the next level, consider organizing your homepage for your channel. List out your recent uploads, current playlists/vids, and other activities. Helps to add some organization to the channel. Otherwise, congrats on a great channel! :p And congrats on reaching your goals!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on getting the first 1000 views man! If you keep on persisting then the 50 marks should be yours for the take. All the best :)