• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
I recently reached 1000 subs on Saturday night! I am so happy with myself and even though I haven't uploaded many videos. Many friends and family have watch my videos and to say some of you guys may have subscribed too! But I will be doing a video with an update and loads of different videos after that on a regular basis.

Thanks and I would happy if you can go and check it out too!

Thanks

TheBeardedJ

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1000 subs is a huge accomplishment! Keep doing what youre doing! Also your channel branding is awesome. I love your banner!

Reactions: TheBeardedJ

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
1000 subs is a huge accomplishment! Keep doing what youre doing! Also your channel branding is awesome. I love your banner!
Thanks for responding pal! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like it :)

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for responding pal! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like it :)
How did you make the cartoon banner for your channel, its something ive been wanting to do, but have no clue how to do it?

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
Have a little play around of photoshop. Like the tracing tool etc and then you can make custom cartoon pictures:)