• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subscribers in a month!

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys,

Something unreal has happened, I hit 100 subs today & i've only been going for 1 month. I'm unbelievable happy & although there were times when I thought I wouldn't make it, i didn't give up & i just worked harder! It goes to show, don't give up, sometimes the journey is harder for some & easier that others! But, i just wanted to share that with you guys :)

Thanks

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow congratulations ! I am going on my second month and I only have 37 :/ that's really amazing you hit 100 in one month that's hard to do

Reactions: TheToastGamer

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's hard but keep going! depending on what you do with tags, thumbnails, themes on your channels, set up etc :) You'll get there tho, keep up the work :)

Reactions: Daisyah

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, that is huge really. I get 40 subs but in 2 months. So well done. Wish you 100 more in one day :)

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Congratulations! Certainly faster than for me. I am actually sitting here right now waiting to get my final subscriber lol. It took over a year for me.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT It happened!

Last edited:

FuriousBabo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations!! :D That's pretty awesome! I still didn't it that awesome milestone even though I've started a few months! -.-

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Fantastic! Keep up the good work!

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow! That is really cool! The fact you got 100 subcribers in such a little amount of time is absolutely astonishing. You keep on going and work hard to get yourn next milestone like 500, 1,000, and eventually 10,000.