• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers At Last!!

K2TheLer

So happy to be able to say that I hit 100 subscribers the other day! Currently I'm just a Call of Duty player who hopes to branch out to loads of other games in the future. I posted a Q&A for my 100 subscriber video to thank everybody for all of their support, come check it out if you'd like! Excited to be a part of this community and can't wait to start growing even more!

100 subs is an awesome goal count. Also making the special video for the subscribers is the best part to grow more subs. Congratulations and all the best to 200 subs.

Congratulations! The first 100 are the hardest it seems. Hope you get the next 100 in the near future. Good luck!

So happy to be able to say that I hit 100 subscribers the other day! Currently I'm just a Call of Duty player who hopes to branch out to loads of other games in the future. I posted a Q&A for my 100 subscriber video to thank everybody for all of their support, come check it out if you'd like! Excited to be a part of this community and can't wait to start growing even more!
Gongratz fam!

Congratz buddy :D! keep up the good work haha :). but first! set a new goal!

Back