• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs! Exciting Start!!

Nick Effendi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi All,

Recently I went to Japan to do more of my Japan Vlog Series..

Back in Sydney now editing the vlogs with a new trailer out and..
I finally hit 100 subs which may seem small to some but to me was something i was aiming for! Yay!!

So very blessed to have people supporting my Travel and Food Vlog

Thank you to everyone that supported - means the world.
Here to many more late weeks doing editing and sharing it with you all.

Nick

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I finally hit 100 subs which may seem small to some but to me was something i was aiming for! Yay!!
A hundred subs was my first channel growth motivation it was a mark that made me think I can do it and it took quite a while to get so its not small keep working you will soon see that multiplying

Reactions: Nick Effendi

Philip Jensen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good on you! How long did it take for you to get here?

It is a big achievement and something to strive for. Hope you keep up the good work!

Nick Effendi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A hundred subs was my first channel growth motivation it was a mark that made me think I can do it and it took quite a while to get so its not small keep working you will soon see that multiplying
Yes must work hard to achieve that :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448798,1524448751][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good on you! How long did it take for you to get here?

It is a big achievement and something to strive for. Hope you keep up the good work!
Thanks! Phil, took me 3 months :D - just started in January - so im definitely humbled by the support. now to keep up the work to 1000 :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on your success. Keep it up. :up:
Thanks will do :D[DOUBLEPOST=1524448858][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! Now go for that 1,000!
Will try! :)

Reactions: Crown