• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and closing on 150

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i've been a little bit lax on the forums recently (between work, recording and networking as well as looking for new houses who WOULDN'T be a bit lax) but after doing some solid networking and working with one of the biggest modders for motorsport manager i finally broke the 100 sub count and i'm currently 9 subs away from 150. It's been a great week having received 2500 views on various videos in total.

One of the new videos that brought me to that total is possibly an 'Evergreen' Video too as it is featured on the workshop page for one of the biggest mods for motorsport manager and has been ticking up non-stop.

Finally, a big thanks to you guys, ive been lurking more than ive been contributing and a big thanks to Chris and Falko for helping me with my quest! 200 is next but i'm feeling greedy and want that 1k!

Reactions: Leonel The Lion

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one dude, congratulations. Dont feel greedy mate - 1000subs seems doable for you no problem! Do you think you can hit it before end 2017?

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice one dude, congratulations. Dont feel greedy mate - 1000subs seems doable for you no problem! Do you think you can hit it before end 2017?
OOOOOH i dunno about that! I dont want to set a target like that as i'll just get despondent if i dont hit it... i'll say 250 for now and if i get that i'll aim for 500 and so on, so forth. haha.