• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 SUBSCRIBERS

Jadsey

Not long ago I hit 10,000 subscribers. I have worked super hard on my YouTube channel, been grinding my a** of. Been up all night, promoting my channel, interacting with my viewers, talking with other YouTubers. I never knew YouTube was going take so much time, but I really do enjoy making videos, and I've put so much time into my channel and I am glad it has paid of. I tell stories on my channel, so if you are interested, then take a look!

Wow that is amazing. I'm glad to hear that your hard work pays of, It makes me fel inspired to keep on going as well. Great job and congratulations! :)

Not long ago I hit 10,000 subscribers. I have worked super hard on my YouTube channel, been grinding my a** of. Been up all night, promoting my channel, interacting with my viewers, talking with other YouTubers. I never knew YouTube was going take so much time, but I really do enjoy making videos, and I've put so much time into my channel and I am glad it has paid of. I tell stories on my channel, so if you are interested, then take a look!
Congratulation man that is great sub count. :):)

Back