Reaction score
some people..

Last edited:

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi there, I am working on a small video pilot of a few minutes in length.
I can't give you many details just yet but it's very clean (nothing weird, or perverse)
It will be going on Youtube (obviously) and I will credit you at the end of the video
with your channel if so desired.

There are a lot of things that will go into this small pilot, so I cannot guarantee that it will be released.
This line should however, not take more than a few minutes to say.

I will need you to say one line, in a black (preferably woman) stereotyped voice.

No this is not racist, it's just very stereotypical, for comedic effect.
I am new to writing and all that.

It needs to be in English (so native speaker) and the audio needs to be relatively good.

I hope to hear from you, and perhabs to be working with you.
Before you do something like this check out the comment section of this video, it may be a bad idea lol. This guy actually disabled his ratings because he was getting so many thumbs down. I honestly find stereotypes funny because I'm a mix of so many races, but a lot of people are easily butt hurt these days. I hate political correctness!

Daein

Reaction score
Before you do something like this check out the comment section of this video, it may be a bad idea lol. This guy actually disabled his ratings because he was getting so many thumbs down. I honestly find stereotypes funny because I'm a mix of so many races, but a lot of people are easily butt hurt these days. I hate political correctness!
There's a difference between one line, and painting your face to look like a black person.

Reactions: Munchito696

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Daein since you've removed your original post, I'm guessing you've changed your mind so I'll lock this.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Closed this as the OP has removed their post.

Status
Not open for further replies.