• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000,000 Subscriber Milestone

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone!

My name is ProjectJamesify, and I create daily gaming content of the latest, most awesome titles.

Back in 2015, I was here on these forums looking for inspiration, technical instructions, practical tips and tricks, collaboration partners, and anything else YouTube related.

I didn't think that I would ever reach 1 million subscribers.

But it somehow happend, and now there's a Golden Creator Award on the way - Unbelievable!

I wanted to come back to YTTalk, because this is where it all started for me, and so I would like to share this achievement with you all.

I'm very grateful for the help and resources I've been given on these forums, and I'm glad to see that people are still active here.

My message to all of you would be to never give up, to never stop dreaming, and to give it absolutely everything. Because after all, this is what we love doing.

Thank you.

xpdeus

Reaction score
Wow, i dream about 1 mil subs, congrats

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
nice job! iv had some pretty good growth on my channel but that number isn't even in my imagination...lol

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I remember you being on the forums -- welcome back! And congratulations! :)