• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000,000 Subscriber Milestone

Tekno Solid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone!

My name is ProjectJamesify, and I create daily gaming content of the latest, most awesome titles.

Back in 2015, I was here on these forums looking for inspiration, technical instructions, practical tips and tricks, collaboration partners, and anything else YouTube related.

I didn't think that I would ever reach 1 million subscribers.

But it somehow happend, and now there's a Golden Creator Award on the way - Unbelievable!

I wanted to come back to YTTalk, because this is where it all started for me, and so I would like to share this achievement with you all.

I'm very grateful for the help and resources I've been given on these forums, and I'm glad to see that people are still active here.

My message to all of you would be to never give up, to never stop dreaming, and to give it absolutely everything. Because after all, this is what we love doing.

Thank you.

View attachment 43915

Awesome :) It's my dream too :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep going! That's a lot of zeroes. :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
very well done

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
That's it? But PewdiePie has 100m come on bro, why you slacking? Lol jk, great job on 1m subs soon you'll reach CinnamonToastKen ;)

ScumCuckler

Reaction score
Congratulations man, I’m going back to my channel after almost 5 years that I had when I was a kid, I’m 19 years old now and feel like I have no creative outlet and I have always dreamt of being acknowledged and build a community and inspire people on YouTube but I’ve always been to camera shy to do so affectively. Mark my words, one day I’ll be in the same place you are ProjectJamesify.