Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Where did you know that?

This website doesn't allow me to post links but you can find the information about the lawsuit if you search "ECLI:NL:RBAMS:2017:4991" on Google, though you may only find Dutch search results.
You can also discover some recent news about Zoomin, that claims the company has seen a number of layoffs in 2018 if you search: "ontslagen Zoomin 2018".

I don't think this company is going to be around for much longer.

Because in this moment youtube stop Temporarily Review channels for monetization and maybe You lose a lot of money when you unlink your channel.

That's not correct, the waiting time for your channel to be approved by YouTube has been extended but they're still accepting channels into their partner program. Believe me, you're better off joining YouTube's partner program (even though that may take a while) and risk losing a couple of weeks worth of revenue than not being paid at all under Zoomin.

Hi peeps . I am having the same issues as you guys are having and they are not responding to any messages i send them . They promised Paypal payments to be done around the 7th of each month but with every month it gets worse now it has been 15 days late. Now I think about unlinking. I do not want to know what the folks that do this full time go through.

Hi peeps . I am having the same issues as you guys are having and they are not responding to any messages i send them . They promised Paypal payments to be done around the 7th of each month but with every month it gets worse now it has been 15 days late. Now I think about unlinking. I do not want to know what the folks that do this full time go through.

If you want my advice, unlink as fast and as soon as you can. The network is nothing but a nightmare and you're better off partnering directly to YouTube.

Here's what support said:

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. As you already noticed, we are facing another big delay regarding the payments from the earnings made during January. I have requested an update to the finance department on the expected date the payments will be completed, even though, they have said it is their top priority, they didn´t provide me with a specific date for this to happen.

I´m keeping track of this situation so I can inform you all ASAP.

Sorry for not being able to help further regarding this matter.

Best regards

If you want my advice, unlink as fast and as soon as you can. The network is nothing but a nightmare and you're better off partnering directly to YouTube.
So, if i unlink now, what will happen with my revenue for the last months? I just lose it?

I got new Reply tomorrow but i also receive new reply week after week

Hello,

Payments are delayed unfortunately. We are working on finalizing all remaining payments shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards.

Back