Zoomin MCN August Payments?

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They cut % of our earnings actually for nothing and I have to beg them every month via emails, chatting with managers to send me my earnings, only source of income. And they do not apologise even..

Was it so hard to make a statment in dashboard about 1-2-3 weeks delay for some reasons? Instead they post info about new "tips and tricks" series for Z Family lol. And "with love" in the end of post. But without payments.....

Reactions: mrpresident

mrpresident

Reaction score
It's best if you can work directly with youtube trough adsense...

Kohryu

Reaction score
Paypal December Payment was finally released. But I'm afraid that January Payment might be delayed the same December payment. I still can't understand what's going on in Zoomin TV. I though that they would have released both December and January Payment on the same date. Anyone here made a ticket for January Payment yet?

Tekno

Reaction score
Paypal December Payment was finally released. But I'm afraid that January Payment might be delayed the same December payment. I still can't understand what's going on in Zoomin TV. I though that they would have released both December and January Payment on the same date. Anyone here made a ticket for January Payment yet?
I think
What a payment paypal or Bank transfer ?

Slava Youtube

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make a count, from beginning of March I recieved a message "payment will be made in following days" 4 times.

No bank transfers, no answer why they delay payouts, only "payment will be made in following days" again

Reactions: Arno