Zoomin MCN August Payments?

My December payment has just been transferred to me via bank transfer. This is the final payment they owed me so as of right now, I'm completely unshackled from Zoomin and I'll also be less active on here as a result. To those still with the network: best of luck, I genuinely hope they manage to get their act together and start paying their partners on time from here on out.

My December payment has just been transferred to me via bank transfer. This is the final payment they owed me so as of right now, I'm completely unshackled from Zoomin and I'll also be less active on here as a result. To those still with the network: best of luck, I genuinely hope they manage to get their act together and start paying their partners on time from here on out.
Congrats and I wish you all the best man
i hope they get their **** together an start paying on time

Any one else just got the payment? Are they only late? Not scam?

They weren't scam before, I am with them since 2015, but now they are always late with payments so I am note sure that I can trust them anymore...

The dashboard is now working. Got my December payment statement now in the dashboard but haven't receive my payment yet.

Zoomintv also posted information about the payment delays on the dashboard:

Dear Creators,

First of all, ZoominTV would like to apologize for the continuing delays in payments. The ongoing situation of late payments has affected many of the channels within our network and we are fully aware of the problems this is causing you.

We are striving to get all payments back onto our regular schedule and we deeply appreciate your patience in this matter. The temporary downtime of the dashboard for maintenance will allow us to clear out bugs that have been the source of some recent issues that delayed the payment process. We know that this isn’t an ideal situation, but we want to reassure you that payments are being processed and will be completed shortly.

We take our responsibilities to our channels very seriously and have been listening to you across all channels of communication and will continue to respond when we have some definite information.

Sincerest regards,

ZoominTV Team

Hopefully we'll get our payments soon and on time next time.

Last edited:
Back