YTtalk: The Greatest YouTube Forum Tag #2

so i was hanging with my chinegro friends Cherry Rammer and @willphan and we decided lets go to the states and hunt down gisikw the Wreckless Eating. And we ennded up not being able to meet kevin butt..... i think we made a good impact at the wreckless mansion when cherry rammer started puking XD it was a great time and since it was the forums that brought us together we thought we would give back to the community. so here you have it from the chinegro and i the best forum tag ever.

if this is your first post your reading on the forum pat your self on the back for joining a awesome community.

as for the rest of you hows your tags coming along?!

so i was hanging with my chinegro friends Cherry Rammer and @willphan and we decided lets go to the states and hunt down gisikw the Wreckless Eating. And we ennded up not being able to meet kevin butt..... i think we made a good impact at the wreckless mansion when cherry rammer started puking XD it was a great time and since it was the forums that brought us together we thought we would give back to the community. so here you have it from the chinegro and i the best forum tag ever.

if this is your first post your reading on the forum pat your self on the back for joining a awesome community.

as for the rest of you hows your tags coming along?!

Safe mate good commenting you seem like a cool sort of bloke. ... so word up to ya.

lol i like how it says "Half Blackguy", i pictured like half a guy just floating there or something.

Back