YTtalk: The Greatest YouTube Forum Tag #2

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
so i was hanging with my chinegro friends Cherry Rammer and @willphan and we decided lets go to the states and hunt down gisikw the Wreckless Eating. And we ennded up not being able to meet kevin butt..... i think we made a good impact at the wreckless mansion when cherry rammer started puking XD it was a great time and since it was the forums that brought us together we thought we would give back to the community. so here you have it from the chinegro and i the best forum tag ever.

if this is your first post your reading on the forum pat your self on the back for joining a awesome community.

as for the rest of you hows your tags coming along?!

EntertainingMrFun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
so i was hanging with my chinegro friends Cherry Rammer and @willphan and we decided lets go to the states and hunt down gisikw the Wreckless Eating. And we ennded up not being able to meet kevin butt..... i think we made a good impact at the wreckless mansion when cherry rammer started puking XD it was a great time and since it was the forums that brought us together we thought we would give back to the community. so here you have it from the chinegro and i the best forum tag ever.

if this is your first post your reading on the forum pat your self on the back for joining a awesome community.

as for the rest of you hows your tags coming along?!

Safe mate good commenting you seem like a cool sort of bloke. ... so word up to ya.

Reactions: Kath

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol i like how it says "Half Blackguy", i pictured like half a guy just floating there or something.

Reactions: Kath

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I was going to post this up, but since Rich did it, here's our tag video!
Vicboss Katherinejane001 Camille Montpetit KGATV Reina

If you haven't done yours yet, get to it! The ones I've tagged above did theirs and we had to get our butts in gear and pump one out. Luckily we were together so we did it, we also did it outside, how's that for YouTubing dangerously?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru