YTtalk: The Greatest YouTube Forum Tag #2

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
YTtalk: The Greatest YouTube Forum Tag #2
Heya, YTtalkers! It's that time of the year again! I hope that you guys'll have lotsa fun. If you're feeling shy, don't hesitate to ask your fellow YouTubers for advice. :) I'll be posting my own tag once I have a little more free. Enjoy yourselves and if you've any questions, ask the staff. :D

Rules:
- Each participant may only tag 2 YTtalkers at a time.
- All YTtalk tag videos will be reviewed by staff. If inappropriate content or insulting statements are found, action will be taken. (we need to elab on the action)
- The YTtalk Tag #2 doesn't have a time limit. You can submit in your video any time.

Here are the new YTtalk Tag questions!:

1. When you think of YTtalk, who is the first member that comes to mind for you?

2. What's the most funny moment you experienced at YTtalk and with who?

3. Which YTtalk member do you think contributes the most to the community? In what way did he/she contribute?

4. Has anyone in particular helped you grow your channel?

5. What's the most favorite video you've watched that a fellow YTtalker made?

6. What are your goals on YTtalk? (For example becoming more active? Helping others? Making friends? Doing collabs?)

7. Are you partnered with YouTube or part of a network?

8. Have you ever attended a YouTube related event such as VidCon or a gathering?

9. If there's one thing you could change about your channel or videos, what would it be?

10. Give a shoutout to at least one YTtalker!

*** Remember to tag 2 other YTtalkers!***

Here's Vicboss' YTtalk Forum Tag #2 video!​
****Vicboss Edit*****​
Since Reina posted this i didn't get to tag 2 people! so i tag JohnKenShow and Lilikoi Juice

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I dont understand what do we do?

Reactions: Reina

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Tag people on what, in the video, on here or on YouTube?
Ummm. In the video I believe. (That's how other tags work).[DOUBLEPOST=1369986794,1369986760][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Reina, when you say the videos must be approved by staff first, how does that work? Do we send them to a moderator or?...

Reactions: Reina

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ummm. In the video I believe. (That's how other tags work).[DOUBLEPOST=1369986794,1369986760][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Reina, when you say the videos must be approved by staff first, how does that work? Do we send them to a moderator or?...
So we just randomly say two people from YTtalk in the video?

Reactions: Vicboss