Other YTtalk collaboration for sign up page want to be in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphman

Morph Man
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Urm, I might but is this still open or closed? Plus would it be strange if i was in the morphsuit to the left <
Where do i post the video? that's the only questions i have, I also keep forgetting to charge my camera so i better do it tonight i been kind of lazy since i just got a laptop and using the camera for that but the downfall is that i have a very high quality microphone that the laptop can use but not the camera so i might be a bit quiet so i'll have to not to shout but talk louder but not too much.

ahh nevermind, i just read the post saying it closed on the 1st and good luck all!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am waiting on the very last entry now, it has to be 720p and in before I get the last one which should be at the very latest, tomorrow morning. I would like everyone in it to show their faces for the purposes of this video so its consistent. We will be doing a collab very soon once we have script sorted out where you could use the suit, it is a second YTtalk Promo video that everyone can upload to their channels and it will also be on the YTtalkTV channel and allows everyone to get involved more or less, you might be interested in that.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone this is now finally 100% closed, no more entries can be accepted and the video is more or less finalised. Thanks to everyone who has put their entries in, I will post up the video in the promo forum for you all to see when it has been finished which should be by tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.